Home » News » Girl dies after consuming noodles, soft drink

Girl dies after consuming noodles, soft drink

consuming noodles

A 15-year-old girl died while her two sisters were hospitalised after consuming noodles and a soft drink at Yenamalakuduru in the city.

Manasa (14) died in the early hours on Tuesday, and her two sisters, Teressa and Mamata, were undergoing treatment in a private hospital.

The three girls consumed noodles and soft drink and complained of giddiness on Monday. Manasa died while undergoing treatment and the condition of her two sisterss is stable, said Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP-Law and Order) L.K.V. Ranga Rao.

East Zone Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) Vijaya Bhaskar said the samples of the noodles and soft drink have been seized and will be sent to Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL), Hyderabad, for examination. The Penamaluru police are investigating the case, he added.

About admin

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top
Read previous post:
Couple
Couple from Tamil Nadu end lives in Tirumala

In a shocking incident, a young couple ended their lives...

Hansika
When Hansika wants to DIE?

In a recent interview, Hansika Motwani was asked 'How she...

Close