Mango Almond Smoothie Recipe
Mangoes are seasonal fruit that provide us immense health benefits. I really like the fact they help in developing immunity since they are high in vitamin C and vitamin A.The mangoes you see below are the most popular mango variety in andhra pradesh called as bangina palli mamidi pandu.
I am always excited about using almonds in various smoothies or milk shakes.
- 2 cups of sliced mango pieces
- 24 almonds
- 100 ml water
- Pinch of cardamom powder
- Honey or glucose as needed
- Soak Almonds in water for at least 4 hours and blanch them.
- Add almonds, cardamom, sugar, and water to blender and blend till almonds are smooth.
- Then add sliced mangores and combination again until sleek. If required add little more water.