Panner Fried Rice
Most Children love to eat paneer by means of cubes or pieces rather than having in a scrambled type. My children too are like that. When I created the Paneer Deep-fried Grain with crumbled paneer, my kids did not like it and it went to the bin twice. So I create it in a different way with paneer cubes. I marinate them else it preferences dull. Sometimes, I create with sauces too just like the Chicken Tikka Fried Rice, it changes great. However I do not favor sauces much so nowadays I created the paneer tikka on oven top and then created the fried rice with them. This paneer tikka fried rice can be created either way with cereal or using the paneer tikka marination. If you wish to use the spices edition, pls check at the end of this publish, I have described the right volume of sauces. Ideal for a lunch box.
1 cup of fresh lengthy rice (any)
1/4 cup of thinly sliced peppers (red and green)
1/4 cup of carrots and Spring onions (separate white and greens)
1/2 to 3/4 tablespoons. vinegar (optional)
2 tbsps. olive oil (can reduce)
1 tsp oil for frying paneer
1/2 to 3/4 cup of paneer cubes
2 to 3 tbps of yogurt
red chili powdered as needed
salt to taste
Jumbo touch of turmeric
1/2 tsp cinnamon garlic cloves insert (optional)
1/4 tsp garam masala
1.Marinate paneer with the marination ingredients and set aside for at least 15 mins
2. Dip the rice for 15 to 30 minutes and prepare in lot of water until it is done. Do not overcook and create the rice soft. Strain off the water and set this rice aside. if you are using a difficult wide range of rice, add few falls of oil to the water while food preparation rice.
3. Warm a extensive pan with 1 tsp oil, add the paneer along with the spices and prepare on method great until the paneer changes sharp. This phase takes only 3 to 4 minutes, try using a extensive pan, else the natural will take lengthy time to disappear and paneer could turn hard. set these aside.
4. Add olive oil to the same pan, add natural beans and white-colored part of spring red onion, saute until natural beans are 50 percent done
5. Add sweet peppers and spread some sodium and fry until capsicums are almost done.
6. Add fried paneer and natural red onion, throw everything well.
7. Add rice, spice up powdered and white-colored vinegar, mix and fry on great for 2 mins Sauces for Indochinese style (skip phase 2 , fry paneer at phase 6 ,mix all cereal and add in the pan, when the cereal begin to percolate add rice and spice up powder)
1/2 to 3/4 tablespoons. vinegar
1 tablespoons chili spices (green, red any)
1 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 tablespoons. garlic sauce