Tasty Rasamalai Recipe
Rasmalai is a Bengali delicacy that is very well-known among the indian sweet Fans. It is made using Rasgulla, the sugar syrup is packed up from the tballs and they are reduced in the simmered compacted dairy so that they process the milk. They are usually cooled and absorbed. After making Rasgulla , usually there would be none remaining for me to create Rasmalai. So sometimes, I create 2 groups of rasgulla, so that one of the groups could be used to create Rasmalai. I have never tried to create my own pressurized milk for this recipe since it requires long efforts and needs continuous interest. So I go with the milkmaid that can preserve your efforts and effort and this enchanting intracacies can be ready in just 10 moments. Mesmerizing! Yes truly! Me and my children ignore the world while we enjoy this.
- 12 Rasgullas (you can use purchased like haldirams) (check Rasgulla Recipe
- 1 tin of milk(I use 392 gms, you can use any sugary compacted milk)
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 1/8 tsp. Natural cardamom powder
- Few saffron strands
- Chopped Pistachio nuts and nuts for garnish.
Rasamalai Recipe in 10 Minutes :
1. Squeeze the syrup out of the balls. Do not press them too hard, they will crack. Ensure that that the syrup is produced from the paintballs else they will not process the dairy. Set these aside
2. Add pure milk in a pan and carry it to a boil
3. Add saffron and cardamom powder; cook it for around 5 to 6 minutes so that the dairy combinations well with milkmaid. Simultaneously, You can burn the saffron in little hot dairy and add too