Home » News » Teen Dies Allegedly After Eating Meal From Indian Takeaway In UK: Report

Teen Dies Allegedly After Eating Meal From Indian Takeaway In UK: Report

megan lee

LONDON: A 15-year-old teenager in the UK has died after apparently suffering an allergic reaction to a takeaway meal from an Indian restaurant, following which two persons have been arrested.

Megan Lee suffered a severe allergic reaction after eating an Indian meal from Royal Spice in Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire. She was rushed to the Royal Blackburn Hospital but died two days later on New Year’s Day.

“Megan Lee had eaten food from an Indian takeaway before suffering an apparent allergic reaction. Two men aged 37 from Rossendale and 38 from Blackburn have been arrested on suspicion of involuntary manslaughter by gross negligence and are currently in police custody.”

“We are working closely in liaison with colleagues from Trading Standards and Environmental Health,” Lancashire police was quoted as saying by the Guardian.

A post-mortem examination has been carried out but police said the full results would not be known “for some time”.

About admin

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top
Read previous post:
Sourav
Death threat to Sourav Ganguly

Former Indian Skipper Sourav Ganguly had received a death threat....

satish reddy
Satish Reddy’s Geddam Deeksha successful

TDP Leader Sateesh Reddy is an arch-rival of YSR Family....

Close